Turkey Cottage Pie
Turkey Cottage Pie Recipe
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese or cheddar cheese (about 5 oz.)
- 5 cups hot mashed potatoes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat and cook flour, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix thoroughly blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Stir in turkey, vegetables and 1 cup cheese. Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; top with hot potatoes, then remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.