Turkey Cutlets with Mushroom-Orange Sauce
Turkey Cutlets with Mushroom-Orange Sauce Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 turkey cutlets or chicken tenders (about 1 lb.)
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 5 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large skillet, over medium-high heat and lightly brown turkey. Remove turkey; set aside.
2. Cook mushrooms and green onions in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and orange juice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; return turkey to skillet. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until turkey is done.