Vegetable Pasta Primavera
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 2 cups chopped tomato
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini and yellow squash, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes.
2. Add water and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix; stir well. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 4 minutes.
3. Stir in cream cheese and basil and serve, if desired, over hot cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped tomatoes.