Zesty Chicken Fajitas
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 (8-in.) soft taco size tortillas, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and lightly brown chicken. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix peppers and cook until tender. Add blended with water and lime juice.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
3. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Serve in warm tortillas and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.