Can’t Get Enough Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)*
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut chicken wings in half at joint. Deep fry, bake or broil until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, water and hot pepper sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in Spread.
3. In large bowl, toss cooked chicken wings with hot soup mixture until evenly coated. Serve, if desired, over greens with cut-up celery.