Teriyaki Burgers Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 green onions, trimmed
- 8 slices fresh pineapple or canned pineapple, core removed
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
Amount Per 1 burger
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water; shape into 8 patties.
2. Grill or broil onions and pineapple, turning once and basting with teriyaki sauce, until done. Remove from heat and roughly chop green onions; set aside.
3. Grill or broil burgers, turning once and basting with remaining teriyaki sauce, 12 minutes or until done. Arrange burgers on buns, then top with pineapple, green onions and noodles.