Chicken Breasts With Savory Mustard Herb Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms or drained canned mushrooms
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style prepared mustard or Country Dijon-style or brown prepared mustard
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken 5 minutes or until almost done, turning once; remove and keep warm.
2. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook zucchini and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet; stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and mustard. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, arrange chicken on serving platter and top with sauce mixture.