Country Beef Pot Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 2-1/2-quart casserole; set aside.
2. Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in large skillet,; drain. Stir in vegetables, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, milk, Parmesan cheese and flour. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Spoon into prepared casserole. Cut biscuits in half and arrange cut side down on hot mixture.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden.