Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup rice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add rice and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix; stir well. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and spread on baking sheet; cool.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add remaining 1/4 cup water and soy sauce and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is well coated and hot, about 2 minutes.
3. Make a well in center of rice and add egg; cover and cook about 2 minutes or until egg is set. Remove from heat; add green onions and stir to break up and distribute egg.