Diner Skillet Potatoes
Diner Skillet Potatoes Recipe
- 3 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and diced (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine potatoes, red peppers and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix in large bowl.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook potato mixture, covered, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.