Grilled Chicken & Pasta
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta or rotelle pasta
- 8 ounces broccoli florets and/or sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and water in small bowl; reserve 1/2 of the mixture. Pour remaining mixture on chicken; grill or broil chicken until done. Cut chicken into strips; set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking; drain. Blend reserved soup mixture with sour cream in large bowl. Stir in pasta, chicken and tomato until evenly coated. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.