Grilled Potato Salad
Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 lbs. small red or all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, Olive Oil, vinegar and garlic in large bowl; stir in potatoes.
2. Grease 30 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil; top with potato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Place on another sheet of 30 x 18-inch foil; seal edges airtight with double fold in opposite direction.
3. Grill, shaking package occasionally and turning package once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Spoon into serving bowl and toss with basil and pepper. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.