Grilled Fish Steaks with Vegetable Spread
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. brandy or sherry
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 4 firm fish fillets
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Beat Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, Spread, brandy and ginger in medium bowl with electric mixer or rotary beater. Turn onto waxed paper and shape into 8 x 2-inch log. Wrap in plastic wrap or waxed paper, then chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, arrange halibut in large baking dish; add orange juice and oil. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
3. Remove halibut from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil halibut, turning once, 10 minutes or until halibut flakes with a fork. To serve, top each steak with 1/2-inch slice Spread mixture.