- 1/2 package (8 oz.) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese, about 2 cups
- 2 boxes (10 oz. ea.) frozen leaf spinach
- 1 cup Lipton®Onion Dip*
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Layer 1/2 of the noodles, 1/2 of the cheese, then spinach in greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
3. Combine Lipton®Onion Dip*, milk and pepper in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mixture over spinach. Layer with remaining noodles, cheese and Onion Dip mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.