Ranch-style Chicken Casserole
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, flour, buttermilk and garlic in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Arrange chicken and vegetables in 2 quart casserole, then add soup mixture. Bake covered 20 minutes. Remove cover and top with bread crumbs combined with Spread. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with paprika.