Ranch-Style Chicken Casserole
Ranch-Style Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. margarine, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, flour, buttermilk and garlic in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Arrange chicken and vegetables in 2-qt. casserole, then add soup mixture. Bake covered 20 minutes. Remove cover and top with bread crumbs combined with margarine. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with paprika.