Mashed Potatoes Florentine
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into cubes
- 7 cups trimmed, washed and drained fresh spinach leaves or kale leaves (about 1/2 lb.)*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender. Stir in spinach and cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted; drain.
2. Return potatoes and spinach to saucepan; mash potatoes with spinach.
3. Heat Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with Spread in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until Spread is melted. Stir into potato mixture.