Moroccan Chicken Recipe
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup halved dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- Juice of 1 lemon
Amount Per per serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine cumin, ginger and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat, and brown chicken.
2. Arrange chicken in 4-1/2-quart slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Cook covered on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or LOW 8 to 10 hours. Serve, if desired, with hot couscous and garnish with toasted sliced almonds.