Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 lbs. assorted fresh vegetables *
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 4 (8-in.) pita breads, warmed
- 4 ounces crumbled Montrachet cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large bowl, combine vegetables. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with oil, vinegar and basil, tossing until evenly coated.
2. Grill or broil vegetables until tender. To serve, cut 1-inch strip off each pita. Fill with vegetables and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato.