Mushroom-Laced Fettuccine Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 lb. assorted fresh mushrooms *
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces fettuccine or linguine, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Toss with hot fettuccine and serve immediately.