Double Bacon Cheddar Smokehouse Burger
Recipe created by Plain Chicken Blog
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 lb. bacon, divided
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange half of bacon slices on broiler pan. Bake until crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place remaining 1/2 pound of bacon in food processor and pulse 3 to 4 times. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, chopped bacon, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 6 patties.
3. Grill or broil hamburgers until done, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Top hamburgers with cheese slices. Cook until melted.
4. Arrange burgers on top of buns and top with cooked bacon slices and BBQ sauce. Top with lettuce and tomato if desired.