Onion-Apple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or water
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small roasting or baking pan, arrange pork. Season with pepper and rub with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Roast uncovered 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine remaining Olive Oil, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix , apple juice and brown sugar. Pour over pork and continue roasting 10 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork to serving platter; cover with aluminum foil.
3. Place roasting pan over medium-high heat and bring pan juices to a boil, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in water, wine and flour and boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened. To serve, thinly slice pork and serve with gravy.