Slow Cooker German-style Pork Roast
Slow Cooker German-style Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sauerkraut, drained
- 3 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 3 lbs. pork shoulder
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine apples, sauerkraut and carrots in slow cooker. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, sugar, mustard and thyme in small bowl,; evenly rub on pork. Place pork on apple mixture.
2. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
3. To serve, slice pork and serve with apple mixture.