Onion Sloppy Joes
Onion Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 hamburger buns
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except hamburger buns. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until mixture thickens. Serve on hamburger buns.