Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow and/or red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta or bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine tomatoes, yellow pepper and red onion in large nonaluminum bowl. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with oil and vinegar. Cover and let stand at room temperature to let flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
2. Toss tomato mixture with hot rotelle. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.