Hearty Slow Cooker Stew
Hearty Slow Cooker Stew Recipe
- 2 lbs. beef chuck steak or round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sliced carrots
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large bowl, toss beef with flour; set aside.
2. In slow cooker, arrange carrots, then beef. Add tomatoes, mushrooms and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix combined with wine.
3. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until beef is tender. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles.