Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes
Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage or turkey sausage
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown sausage. Remove from pan; reserve drippings. Cut sausage into 1-inch slices; set aside.
2. Cook peppers in reserved drippings, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Return sausage to skillet and simmer covered 5 minutes or until sausage is done and potatoes are tender.