- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix or Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 (12-in.) thin crust prebaked pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic or Onion Soup Mix, tomatoes and oil in medium bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Put crusts on baking sheets. Evenly top crusts with tomato mixture. Top with shredded mozzarella.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and bubbling.