Savory Beef Brisket with Mushroom Rice
Savory Beef Brisket with Mushroom Rice Recipe
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Savory Beef Brisket with Mushroom Rice. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. boneless beef brisket
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Add Soup Mix blended with water, ketchup, garlic powder and pepper in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Add brisket; turn to coat. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 3 hours or until brisket is tender. If desired, thicken gravy. Serve with Lipton ® Rice Sides ™ - Mushroom.