Ultimate Blue Cheese & Bacon Burgers
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces steak sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef, crumbled bacon and water; shape into 8 patties.
2. Grill or broil burgers, turning once and basting during last 2 minutes with steak sauce, 12 minutes or until done. Arrange burgers on buns, then top with blue cheese.