Warm Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Warm Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe
Recipe created by The Northern Cottage Blog
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish. In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients, add remaining ingredients. Place in baking dish and place in oven for 20 minutes. Set oven to broil until top starts to brown. Top with crumbled bacon.
2. Serve with crostini, crackers, apple slices, etc. Serves 10 -12 Enjoy!