Golden Onion Nuggets
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in small bowl. Dip chicken in egg then press bread crumb mixture onto chicken until evenly coated.
2. Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet and spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray.
3. Bake, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.