All-American Skillet Casserole
Add your favorite veggies for a complete meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 ounces rotini pasta cooked and drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, tomatoes, water and garlic powder. Simmer covered 5 minutes.
2. Stir in rotini and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.