Apple Cider Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops or boneless pork chops
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 apples, sweet (such as Golden Delicious), cored and cut into quarters
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in large over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops to 13 x-9-inch roasting pan; set aside.
3. Bring Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, vinegar and sugar to a boil in same skillet, over high heat; pour over chops. Bake covered 35 minutes. Add apples to pan and continue baking covered an additional 25 minutes or until pork is done. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.