Buffalo Potatoes Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. red pepper sauce or to taste
- 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced lengthwise into wedges (about 2 lbs.)
- Chunky blue cheese dressing
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Add all ingredients except Dressing in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
2. Arrange potatoes in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
3. Bake, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Serve with dressing.