- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; except 1/3 cup ketchup and cheese. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spread remaining 1/3 cup ketchup on top.
2. Bake uncovered 55 minutes or until done. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with lettuce and pickles.