Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)*
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 refrigerated pie crust or pastry for single-crust pie
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate with slotted spoon.
3. Cook celery, carrots and onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Stir in green beans and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Turn vegetables into pie plate with chicken; top with crust and seal edges tightly. Pierce crust with fork. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.