Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with tomato.
2. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, water and olive oil in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
3. Bake 20 minutes. Top with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked.