Lipton California Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup milk, heated to boiling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepan. Mash potatoes; stir in parsley and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with hot milk and sour cream.