Country French Chicken Breasts
Country French Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Hot cooked rice
- 4 lemon slices (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. To serve, arrange chicken over hot rice and spoon sauce over chicken. Garnish, if desired, with lemon slices.