Delectable Beef Stroganoff
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 lbs. boneless beef round steak or chuck steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown beef with mushrooms. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with 1-3/4 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until beef is tender.
2. Stir in flour blended with sour cream and remaining 1/2 cup water. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve over hot noodles.