Sweet ‘N Sour Meatballs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix, ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in large bowl; shape into 1-in. meatballs. Cook meatballs in large skillet over medium heat. Remove meatballs and keep warm.
2. Stir sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, reserved pineapple juice and water into skillet; add pineapple chunks. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened, about 3 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet and simmer until meatballs are heated through, about 5 minutes.