- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless round steak, cut into cubes
- 12 fresh mushroom caps
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 small green peppers, cut into chunks
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, wine, oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper in large resealable plastic bag. Add beef; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Remove beef from marinade, reserving marinade. Alternately thread beef, mushrooms, tomatoes and green pepper on skewers. Grill or broil, turning once and basting frequently with remaining marinade until beef is done.