Cheese & Vegetable Strata
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 8 slices lightly toasted white bread or whole wheat bread OR 4 English muffins, halved and toasted lightly
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, zucchini, onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Spread over bread. Cut each bread slice into quarters or each English muffin half into halves. Arrange bread in 12 x 8-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, slightly overlapping slices.
4. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with milk and eggs in large bowl. Add vegetable mixture and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Pour over bread in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.