Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 pie crust or pastry for single-crust pie
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine chicken and vegetables in 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
2. Bring milk and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix to a boil in small saucepan, over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 1 minute. Stir into chicken mixture.
3. Top with pie crust. Press pastry around edge of pie plate to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. With tip of knife, make small slits in pastry.
4. Bake 35 minutes or until crust is golden.