Garlic Chicken Melt
Garlic Chicken Melt Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes *, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds or Monterey Jack cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with tomatoes and Olive Oil over chicken.
2. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Sprinkle with vegan mozzarella-style shreds and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.