Garlic Chicken Melt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes *, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with tomatoes and Olive Oil over chicken.
2. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.