Family-Style Beef Brisket Dinner
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 lbs. boneless beef brisket
- 1 lb. potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 lb. carrot, cut into chunks
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water into 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Add brisket, turning to coat with soup mixture. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and roast 1 hour.
3. Add potatoes and carrots; toss to coat with soup mixture. Cover with foil and continue roasting 2 hours or until brisket and vegetables are tender. If desired, thicken gravy.