Frittata With Artichokes
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup canned, drained, finely chopped artichoke hearts (about 4 oz.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, eggs and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Melt Spread in small omelet pan or skillet over low heat and cook egg mixture; lifting set edges with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When bottom is set, top with artichokes. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 3 minutes or until eggs are set.