- 8 ounces fine egg noodles, cooked and drained, divided
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz.) tomato puree
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, garnish
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Brown ground beef in medium skillet; drain. Stir in tomato puree, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, oregano and garlic powder. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
3. Remove 1/2 cup of noodles and set aside. Combine remaining noodles, eggs and 1 1/2 cups cheese in large bowl. Press mixture evenly into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon sauce mixture onto crust. Garnish pizza to form 'face' as follows: use remaining cheese and green pepper pieces for eyes, mouth and nose, and reserved noodles for hair. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.