Ginger-Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry
Ginger-Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. chunky peanut butter
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, in batches. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
2. Stir ginger into same skillet and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water, soy sauce and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix and broccoli. Cook covered until broccoli about 3 minutes. Retun chicken to skillet and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in peanut butter. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles or rice.