Golden Chicken Nuggets
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in small bowl. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
2. Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet; drizzle with Spread.
3. Bake, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.